Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2 — Your Crush

Dear Crush,

I love your laugh and the way you smile. You have captured a rare type of beauty that people can hardly find even on mass media outlets. I'm enamored by your passion for what you do, although at times, I wonder what your motives are. I think a big part of me having this crush on you has to do with the fact that you're still a big mystery to me. I don't think that either of us know each other well enough to hate each other, and thus definitely not well enough to like one another. And you know what...I'm fine with that. I'm going to have things going on in my life and you your own priorities. Let's stick to the things we want or should be doing, and figure things out if our paths happen to cross.

Let's get one thing clear, though. I'm fascinated by you. I'm by no means in love with you. It would be foolish of me to say that I love you, because I don't. And I've learned over the course of the past 3 years that I should guard my heart, and not hand it out so easily. I'm not saying that you don't deserve it. You might. I just want to choose the recipient more carefully.

With fascination,

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment