Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wisdom Teeth

I had them pulled today. All 4. Just under local anesthesia. Getting them pulled wasn't so bad. The least pleasant part of it was the teeth cracking and all the pressure that the oral surgeon put on the teeth.

The aftermath is painful. I've taken my vicodin, but I'm still feeling as though someone is chiseling at my gums with a chisel and hammer. I kind of feel like a big wuss because there are people who don't feel any pain at all, but all my teeth except one were impacted and they were cut out of my gums. Perhaps that's where the pain's coming from...the cutting and the resulting suture.

Anyway, that's about it. Wisdom teeth are gone. In Korean, they're called Love Teeth, showing that one is ready for love once the love teeth are gone. Too bad I'm still not ready. I have no interest in committing to a serious relationship at the moment. It is still time to play.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisdom tooth is really hurt specially when its blooming inside our mouth,well thank for the info about it,i remember some dental issue in Helsinki Finland and i am glad that in using tooth paste its removed. remove wisdom teeth

    ReplyDelete