Thursday, September 8, 2011

Motivation

In the past, there have been times where I lacked it. But in medical school, I am seldom without it. This is because everyone around me is always studying, or they're pretending to. This in turn causes me to study, or to pretend to. Thus, motivation is never lacking.

More specifically, I tend to play some catch-up on the material that we learn at school. That said, there are students who are always well-prepared and have no trouble in showing other students up. You can call them whatever you'd like - good student, douche bag, gunner, whatever. And often, I get shown up by students like these or those who went home the previous night and had HAM (hard as a mofo) study sessions. This is like a bucket of gasoline to the little ember that is my motivation.

So thanks for studying so hard my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment