Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Follow-up to: Nerd Alert

Studying is not too bad. I know it only gets worse, but the amount of information that my class has been handed is definitely handle-able. With a class of 300, there are students who are stressing out to degrees I can hardly tolerate, and then there are students who are totally stress/care-free about what we've been force fed straight into our brains the past three weeks.

I myself am in the middle of the continuum. Probably more towards the relaxed/carefree side. I mean care-FREE, not care-LESS. Big difference.

And into week 3, I still enjoy studying. I obviously don't do it all the time, and it could potentially be true that I don't do it enough (I went to bed last night at 9pm and woke up at 6am...it was awesome, but also not so awesome because I didn't get stuff done).

All in all, medical school is enjoyable so far. The main thing is to continue in being thankful for what I have. This thankful mindset helps me to be humble and to appreciate even the not-so-appreciable aspects of medical school.

No comments:

Post a Comment